Are you an innovative Solutions Architect who wants to implement the iController application according to the customers’ needs? Do you have an analytical spirit combined with a healthy dose of responsibility?
Great! Maybe you can become our new Solutions Architect and together with the Business Consultant you ensure a good architecture of our application for the customer.
At iController we have the ambitions to make a difference: with a dynamic and goal-oriented approach, personal communication and – above all – because of how we are: no-nonsense and to the point.
- In this position you will work closely with your team, the Business Consultant and the customers. You are the executive force in the practical implementation of our software solution.
- After signing the contract, the Business Consultant starts working with the customer to develop the user stories.
- With one look at these user stories you know enough to implement our application at the customer’s side. You pay attention to building and integrating information systems to meet the needs of the customer. In short, you are responsible for the successful implementation of our application by optimally adapting it to the requirements and characteristics of the customer.
- If technical problems arise, you are ready to tackle them together with the Business Consultant.
- Once the tool is up to date, you will configure and test it.
- As a final step, you go back to the customer to teach them the ins and outs of the tool. Your convincing demonstrations empower the customer to quickly use our tool.
- You have a masters degree or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills, both in Dutch and English. Bonus points if you can add French to the list.
- Analytical thinking is your second nature!
- You have a sense of responsibility, are customer-oriented and you develop a trust relationship with customers based on your technical expertise.
- You are proactive and make things move forward. You strive to achieve the expected results.
- You are driven, flexible, independent, stress resistant and have a winning spirit.
- You are a very nice colleague!
You’re looking for
- An analytical position where you and your colleagues make the difference for the customer.
- A job with a lot of customer contact within an international market.
- A challenging but stable IT scale-up environment.
- A challenging job where no two days are the same.
What we offer
- A permanent contract within a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training and career opportunities.
- A solid salary, and accompanying fringe benefits.
- A young, driven, dynamic and international team
- Beautiful offices and delicious coffee.
- Easily accessible office in Ghent, the coolest city in Belgium.
The iController DNA
Working at iController is great. You face complex challenges, you work hard on meaningful projects, you are praised for what you have achieved and you can celebrate our joint successes. We have the culture of a start-up, but the skills and experience of a scale-up.
Did we just describe your dream job?
Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon!