- You translate our customers’ needs to new features and solutions inside our application via user stories. You analyze our customers’ needs, remove roadblocks and figure out how our application can provide the best solution.
- As a business consultant you are an important link between our customers and the teams at iController. Our developers use your analysis and input to set-up the technical interface. Together with our Solutions Architects you are responsible for the follow-up of important customers.
- As a project manager you communicate with customers and challenge business needs. You keep your finger on the pulse to determine their evolving needs.
- To this end, you regularly scan the existing implementation and map out their additional expectations based on a detailed analysis. You are proactive and not afraid to translate those expectations into consultancy days.
- You coordinate different processes while keeping close tabs on priorities and planning .
- You are customer-oriented, you put the customer first and you are persistent.
- You have a masters degree or relevant experience (+ 5 years) in a commercial role. Ideally in the world of credit management.
- You have a commercial mindset and great communication skills in English and Dutch. Bonus points if you can add French to the list.
- You have good empathy but at the same time you know your boundaries.
- You have a commercial mindset. You can create opportunities for upselling and help expand the customer portfolio.
- You are a planner, stress resistant and can easily switch between customers.
- You have the technical expertise to easily switch between customers’ user stories and our application.
- You are driven, flexible, independent, stress resistant and have a winning spirit.
- You are a very nice colleague.
What we offer
- A permanent contract
- Training and career opportunities
- A solid salary, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and reimbursement of daily medical expenses (Alan)
- A young, driven, dynamic and international team.
- Open plan offices, delicious coffee and a lovely company dog.
- Easily accessible office in Ghent, the coolest city in Belgium. (Moutstraat 64)
Working at iController is great. You face complex challenges, you work hard on meaningful projects, you are praised for what you have achieved and you can celebrate our joint successes. We have the culture of a start-up, but the skills and experience of a scale-up.
Did we just describe your dream job? Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon!