- Trigger existing customers. Once the start-up and implementation of existing customers has been completed, the customers will end up in your portfolio. You keep your finger on the pulse to determine their evolving needs.
- To this end, you regularly scan the existing implementation and map out their additional expectations based on a detailed analysis. You are not afraid to translate those expectations into consultancy days.
- Then you are the contact person between customer and development: they can use your analysis to set up the technical interface.
In short, you breathe commercialism and customer centricity!
- You have a master’s degree and / or at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role, preferably in the credit management world.
- You are very communicative in Dutch and English. Une connaissance du français serait un atout!
- You are customer-oriented and want to help expand the existing customer portfolio.
- You are driven, flexible, independent, stress resistant and have a winning spirit.
- You are a very, very nice colleague!
You are looking for
- Great colleagues and a small but powerful team.
- A challenging, but stable scale-up environment.
- The ambition to conquer the world.
We offer you
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits.
- Training and career opportunities.
- Easily accessible office in Ghent, the coolest city in Belgium.
Did we just describe your dream job?
Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!