- You manage the complete selection process
- You are responsible for creating job descriptions and promote them on different channels
- You have the responsibility to search for the best talent, and you know which strategy or channel to use
- You interview and assess candidates
- You have a bachelor or masters degree with relevant experience in HR/Recruiting
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English Bonus points if you can add French to the list
- You are familair with Linkedin Recruiter and other recruitment tools and channels
- You are independent, stress resistant and know how to organize your day
- You are a very nice colleague!
What we offer
- A permanent contract
- Training and career opportunities
- A solid salary, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and reimbursement of daily medical expenses (Alan)
- A young, driven, dynamic and international team.
- Open plan offices, delicious coffee and a loving company dog
- Easily accessible office in Ghent, the coolest city in Belgium. (Moutstraat 64)
The iController DNA
Working at iController is great. You face complex challenges, you work hard on meaningful projects, you are praised for what you have achieved and you can celebrate our joint successes. We have the culture of a start-up, but the skills and experience of a scale-up.
Did we just describe your dream job? Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!