iController is looking for a motivated, independent and confident digital content marketeer. You find it fantastic to dive into our software and brainstorm about how we can translate our technology and different features into convincing messages to energize our clients and prospects. You have proven experience in a product marketing role in a B2B-technology company (ideally fintech SaaS) and you want to show now you can be an added value in an international role.
- Together with the marketing team, you take the lead in the conception and execution of our marketing strategy and marketing initiatives. We expect you to develop a plan to lift our team and product marketing skills to a higher level. You will be working in close collaboration with our marketing-, product-, sales-, partner- and support department colleagues.
- You take care of our release notes, roadmap and launch plan.
- Next, you follow-up on content creation and ensure the correct execution of the predefined planning. You know how to use the necessary tools, software and channels to get the right content to the corresponding target group.
- You are continuously on the lookout to guard over our branding and the right tone-of-voice.
- You are our product ambassador!
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you’re hands-on? That this might be the role for you!
You also have the following:
- 5+ years of successful, hands-on product marketing experience
- Experience in SaaS, fintech software or a broader technology sector
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written, verbally and visually
- You have a critical mindset and bring on new ideas
- You have an eye for detail
You are looking for
- A small (for now) but solid team with a big to-do list, where you’re expected to get your hands dirty!
- A job that allows you to dream big and try out new stuff
- A nice work environment in a company that’s growing fast with clients from around the globe.
We offer you
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits.
- Training and career opportunities;
- An easily accessible office in Ghent;
- Beautiful offices and delicious coffee!