Our developers are the lifeblood of our company. As a Integration Developer your day-to-day work will focus on integrating the iController application with our clients.
- Integrate external software, primarily for invoicing and accounting, into our tool
- Provide support when clients have questions about these integrations
- Think about the future of iController and help us grow
- SQL holds no secrets for you!
- You are a strong communicator in both Dutch and English and enjoy guiding customers, both technical and non-technical profiles.
- Knowledge of Linux servers? Bonus points!
- Knowledge of PHP, Java or Python: could come in handy!
- You enjoy working on large applications and collaborating with a team of passionate PHP Developers.
- You are driven, flexible, independent and have a winning spirit.
- You are a very nice colleague!
You’re looking for
- Great colleagues in a powerful team.
- A challenging but stable IT scale-up environment.
- The ambition to conquer the world.
What we offer
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits.
- A 30-hour work week is possible.
- Training and career opportunities.
- An easily accessible office in Ghent.
- Beautiful offices full of light, air and delicious coffee.
The iController DNA
Working at iController is great. You face complex challenges, you work hard on meaningful projects, you are praised for what you have achieved and you can celebrate our joint successes. We have the culture of a start-up, but the skills and experience of an international scale-up.
Did we just describe your dream job? Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon!