As an Human Resources Officer, you will be working together closely with the HR manager and giving advice and support when needed. You filter questions and needs, respond where possible and take on independent work.
- You are responsible for the recruitment and and selection our future employees. You compose the job descriptions.
- You actively share these vacancies on social media and take a creative view on approaching the candidate pool.
- You take care of the welcoming and integration of new employees, together with the HR manager.
- You take the lead in the organisation and registration of trainings and preparation of the evaluation interviews of our permanent team.
- You follow-up of contracts and policies.
- You have a Masters degree and experience in a similar role.
- You are very communicative both in Dutch and English. Bonus points if you can also add French to this list (but not a must).
- You are driven, flexible, can work independently and can handle some stress. You have a winning spirit.
- You are a fun colleague!
You are looking for
- Lots of contact in an international market;
- Working in a demanding but stable IT scale-up environment;
- A challenging job where no two days are the same.
We offer you
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits.
- Training and career opportunities;
- An easily accessible office in Ghent;
- Beautiful offices, delicious coffee and a fluffy company dog.
At iController, we have the ambition to make a difference: with a dynamic and goal-oriented approach, personal communication and – above all – by how we are: no-nonsense and to the point.
Did we just describe your dream job?
Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!