- You are jointly responsible for the general iController branding;
- You ensure a visual uniformity throughout our software are you collaborate with the product team on functional redesigns of our application;
- You make sure our website is always on-point and breathes professionalism;
- You monitor the user experience and usability of the web design with extra focus going to to responsive design;
- You design digital concepts like e-mailings, animated graphics, social media posts, presentations, and other marketing material.
- Graphic software like Figma, Photoshop, … have no secrets for you;
- You have proven expertise in visual design and the creation of refreshing, elegant and super user-friendly product designs, lay-outs and webdesigns;
- You are creative and open-minded;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You are driven, flexible, can work independently and can handle some stress. You have a winning spirit.
You are looking for
- Lots of contact in an international market;
- Working in a demanding but stable IT scale-up environment;
- A challenging job where no two days are the same.
We offer you
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits
- Training and career opportunities
- An easily accessible office in Ghent
- Beautiful offices, delicious coffee and a fluffy company dog
At iController, we have the ambition to make a difference: with a dynamic and goal-oriented approach, personal communication and – above all – by how we are: no-nonsense and to the point.
Did we just describe your dream job?
Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!