You make sure everything keeps running!
- You maintain and design our server infrastructure on which our main application (iController) is running. Our server configuration is managed in ansible. We always work in a high availability setup to guarantee the uptime of the application.
- You are responsible for diagnosing and solving hardware and software malfunctions.
- You are responsible for further expanding the existing infrastructure for new modules. You test and evaluate the new technologies and you roll them out internally. Scalability is always a priority here.
- You actively contribute to the vision and growth of iController.
- Linux does not have secrets for you!
- Knowledge of puppet or ansible? Bonus points!!
- You also know HA Proxy, Keepalived, MySQL, Elasticsearch, RbbitMQ, Apache, ZF5 and PHP (next to Ansible and Puppet).
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- You are motivated, flexible, independent and you have a winning spirit.
- You are a lovely colleague!
You are looking for
- Great colleagues and a small but powerful team.
- A challenging, but stable scale-up environment.
- The ambition to conquer the world.
We offer you
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits.
- Training opportunities.
- An easily accessible office in Ghent.
- Beautiful offices, delicious coffee and a fluffy company dog.
Did we just describe your dream job? Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon!