As a Customer Success Consultant you get a thorough training of the iController application. This way you get to learn all the ins and outs of our tool. We prepare you for different roles:
- Your priority is to help our customers with their questions, problems and needs. You are first in line for backoffice support and help address questions from customers, including changes to their implementation. These questions are technical as well as functional. Don’t worry. Team seniors will help and assist you.
- You manage and solve customer support tickets and help build a great customer experience.
- You are precise and have strong communication skills. You will maintain close communications with customers and team members, ensuring that we adapt to customers’ needs and surpass their expectations.
- Your mission is to deliver outstanding care and service to our customers.
You are our customers’ first point of contact. You aim for high customer satisfaction and high retention rates.
- You have a masters degree or relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have experience within Saas or Fintech.
- Strong communication skills, both in Dutch and English. Bonus points if you can add French to the list.
- You are a relationship builder with a heart for customers. You get energized when dealing with them, or when providing support for team members.
- Under all circumstances you keep your commercial mindset.
- You are driven, flexible, independent, stress resistant, analytical and have a winning spirit.
- You are a very, very nice colleague!
You are looking for
- A job with a lot of customer contact within an international market.
- A challenging, but stable IT scale-up environment.
- A challenging job where no two days are the same.
What we offer
- A permanent contract
- Training and career opportunities
- A solid salary, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and reimbursement of daily medical expenses (Alan)
- A young, driven, dynamic and international team.
- Open plan offices, delicious coffee and a loving company dog
- Easily accessible office in Ghent, the coolest city in Belgium. (Moutstraat 64)
The iController DNA
Working at iController is great. You face complex challenges, you work hard on meaningful projects, you are praised for what you have achieved and you can celebrate our joint successes. We have the culture of a start-up, but the skills and experience of a scale-up.
Did we just describe your dream job? Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon!