Being a Business Consultant A-Z requires fulfilling different roles:
- Onboarding new customers
- Once we have the go to implement iController, you meet up with the client (on-site or virtually) to do a thorough scan and map out their expectations based on a detailed (technical) analysis.
- You then become the crucial link between the client and development: they use your analysis to set up the technical interface. Once this set-up is complete, you start configuring and testing.
- Finally, you go back to the customer to train them about the ins and outs of the application. Thanks to your dynamic demonstrations, users quickly get used to working with iController.
- Project Management
- You follow-up on your clients with a correct and structured planning and professional communication.
- Businesss Consultant Change Requests
- You are responsible for backoffice support of our customers. In this role, you take on support tickets (second line) which consist of technical as well as functional questions.
- You have a Masters degree and experience in a similar role.
- You are very communicative both in Dutch and English. Bonus points if you can also add French to this list (but not a must).
- You are driven, flexible, can work independently and can handle some stress. You have a winning spirit.
- You are a fun colleague!
You are looking for
- Lots of client contact in an international market;
- Working in a demanding but stable IT scale-up environment;
- A challenging job where no two days are the same.
We offer you
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits like a company car.
- Training and career opportunities;
- An easily accessible office in Ghent;
- Beautiful offices, delicious coffee and a fluffy company dog.
At iController, we have the ambition to make a difference: with a dynamic and goal-oriented approach, personal communication and – above all – by how we are: no-nonsense and to the point.
Did we just describe your dream job?
Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!