Within this function, you’ll take on different roles:
- Trigger existing customers:
- Once the start-up and implementation of existing customers has been completed, you keep your finger on the pulse to determine their evolving needs. To this end, you regularly scan the existing implementation and map out their additional expectations based on a detailed analysis.
- Then you are the contact person between customer and development: they can use your analysis to set up the technical interface.
- Finally, you go back to the customer to teach them the ins and outs of the new features in the tool. Thanks to your convincing demonstrations, everyone can quickly get away with the features.
- Follow-up behind the scenes: you are jointly responsible for the support of our customers. You help them with both technical and functional questions.
- You have a master’s degree and / or at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role in the credit management world.
- You are very communicative in Dutch and English. Une connaissance du français serait un atout!
- You are customer-oriented and want to help expand the existing customer portfolio.
- You are driven, flexible, independent, stress resistant and have a winning spirit.
- You are a very, very nice colleague!
You are looking for
- Great colleagues and a small but powerful team.
- A challenging, but stable scale-up environment.
- The ambition to conquer the world.
We offer you
- A permanent contract, solid salary and the accompanying fringe benefits.
- Training and career opportunities.
- Easily accessible office in Ghent, the coolest city in Belgium.
- Beautiful offices, delicious coffee and a fluffy company dog.
Did we just describe your dream job?
Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon!