Thanks to KBC On-Demand Financing, you can quickly and easily request financing for your invoices to companies and governments. Activate the feature for free in the iController application, so KBC can automatically evaluate your invoices for their ability to finance them.
This is how it works:
- In iController, you’ll immediately see the invoices that are eligible for financing.
- You instantly get the price of the financeable invoice.
- Choose the timing and invoice and sign your request with KBC Sign.
If your financing application has been approved, your money will be in your KBC business or company account the next working day (minus the cost of financing).
This is what you need:
- A business or company account with KBC.
- The KBC Sign app (if you’re the legal representative of your company)
You don’t have a KBC account yet?
Contact KBC Live via +32 (0) 9 331 78 05. They will help you creating an account.
You need help with the installation of the KBC Sign app?
Contact KBC Live via +32 (0) 9 331 78 05 or navigate to the KBC Mobile Sign page.
You have other questions about On-Demand Financing?
Navigate to KBC On-Demand Financing.